MisterMax Anti-Icky-Poo is the extremely powerful odor remover accessible in the marketplace today here Canada and is assured to permanently eliminate adulterated smells, including pee odor, excrements, vomit, sweating, skunk musk, tobacco, char, and even lifeless animal stinks from practically all surface materials without damaging it. Anti-Icky-Poo utilizes a sequence of enzymes and lives bacteria that lastingly eliminate odors dramatically from surface materials including carpeting, hardwood, flooring, synthetic, fabric, drywall, cement without damaging the stuff. Anti Icky Poo is environmentally harmless and eco-friendly!
- Highly recommended by vets more than any other cleaning products for efficient and dependable animal waste removal.
- Incorporation of live enzymes that break down organic garbage and live bacteria that devour those sources of decay and leave the affected area permanently clear from the foul odors without a trail or residue
- Backed to securely, entirely and lastingly erase unpleasant odors caused by urine, vomit, excrements, panfish, spoiled eggs and vegetables, fermented milk, skunk, nicotine, char, rubbish deceased mammals and other contaminants from practically any surface material without destroying the individual element
- Anti icky poo can be used inside and there will be no impairment to lawn, shrubs, scrubs or any plants, A 26-year-old cleaning product with an exceptional reputation as the leader in foul odor removal, available in Calgary Canada.
MisterMax USA: Anti-Icky-Poo will eliminate cat urine, dog urine, skunk musk, vomit, feces and a whole host of other decaying organic materials. Remove cat smells, dog smells, urine smells, skunk smells and more from your carpet today with Anti-Icky-Poo. This merchandise is nontoxic, is good for the ecosystem and won't hurt your pets. "THIS PRODUCT IS THE REAL DEAL FOR YOUR ODOR PROBLEM." If you tried other products first, then you need to use P-BATH first before using "ANTI ICKY POO".
- Perfum Free
- Thoroughly removes (will not hides) odor from Dog, Cat, Skunk, Rodents
- Anti-Icky-Poo's friendly microbes eat away the source of odor and remove the problem from returning
- Use MisterMax P-Bath first, if you have used other cleansing products
MisterMax Made in the USA: P-Bath Urine Pre-Treat by MisterMax is a solution you apply on carpeting, fabric or surface that has been exposed to other cleaners that failed to erase odors from carpet and fabric. Even if washed or rinsed, other cleaning agents may leave a residue that is harmful to the odor removing bacteria in Anti-Icky-Poo. MisterMax P-Bath Urine Pre-Treat solution will counterbalance the negative impact of these other products. Highly Recomended if yo've used other products and still has odor issues "USE P-BATH FIRST"
- Incorporates a blend of additives that will ready odorous dehydrated urine for permanent elimination and allow Anti-Icky-Poo odor to perform at optimal efficiency
- Neutralizes the harmful impacts of other bleaches, detergents and other detergents that ceased to erase odors from rug and fabric
- Remove yellowing or browning, stabilizes urine affected dyes and neutralizes disinfectants that would otherwise impair Anti-Icky-Poo's bacterial solution to urine odors
- Very compatible with all stain resistant materials
If you're a pet owner, you know how much time and discipline you need to set in before your pet can stop having accidents in the home or on your carpet. Before you can achieve your goal, it means having to suffer a lot of urine odor in different parts of your home - unacceptable to you and your family and a bit too strong for your babies.
If this is a recurrent problem for you, you need to check out some options that work. Do this before you rush to the nearby store and buy an expensive deodorizer. Whenever your pet has an accident at home, your first response will automatically be to get rid of the odor and urine stain immediately. But if you ignore the urine, it is bound to leave a stain on your carpet or furnishings and odor too.
So, you can help yourself by getting an absorbent cloth to blot the area from spreading. This will make urine stain removal that much easier. Next, you can treat it with an odor remover like Anti-Icky-Poo which is renowned for taking off stains without leaving any telltale signs. Follow the instructions on the starter pack of Anti-Icky-Poo so that you are free of the sight and smell of pet urine.
Your pet may pass urine in your home, and you can get rid of the odor and stain with Anti Icky Poo, but should you have a dog who defecates in the house, or vomits or you have the menace of skunk musk or decomposing animal corpses in the home, your best bet is Anti-Icky-Poo. This product contains live bacteria that don't just attack but also fight and kill the decaying organic matter and taking away any disgusting smell, rather than mask the smell as other products do. And it does this whether the odor is a few hours old or many years past.
When your pet pees on your carpet, and you want the stain and smell out, all you need to do is to spray MISTER MAX Anti Icky Poo on the carpet at the point that is stained and smelling and leave it to dry. Anti Icky Poo can also be injected into the carpet by using a carpet injector. Once the spray evaporates, the stain and smell also disappear. What makes Anti-Icky-Poo such a marvelous product is the fact that along with removing the smell, it also eliminates the source of the scent so that they don't continue to linger in the air.
Why you should clean your pet urine stains with Anti Icky Poo: It's difficult to get rid of pet urine stains on carpets and fabrics. So, if you ignore it and let it dry, it may become impossible to get rid of, mainly if you use conventional cleaning methods. If you don't do anything about it, your pet will continue to recognize the odor of his urine and will use that spot to return to every day or as many times in the day he needs to pass urine. If you don't want your carpet or home to become his piss bowl, you need to use something drastic and what better than a product that has proved itself in the market. Anti-Icky-Poo, that's the name.